Luckily, I am not travelling through Norway anymore!
Luckily, my car refused to function no more while being on the parking lot close of my work place!
Luckily, I have an ex-boyfriend, who knows about cars,
and luckily I am bold enough to call him when I need help. :o)
Luckily, he assumed correctly that my car's batterie had taken its last breath,
and luckily, he knew this small shop that sells car batteries: the Akku-Boys (Nimenomaan "Akkupojat", suosittelen! :) ).
Luckily, the Akku-Boys were close to my work place.
Luckily, it was only 16:30, because the shop closes at 17:00.
Luckily, my colleague had her car parked right next to mine,
and luckily she left work at the same time as I did, so she gave me a lift to the Akku-Boys.
Luckily, the Akku-Boys made an exception for me and agreed to change the batterie for me (for only little money).
And while one of the Akku-Boys exchanged the car batterie, another colleague of mine saw me standing next to my car and came to ask whether I need any help. Earlier yet another colleague had called me, too, because she had heard that I have car troubles...
What can possibly go wrong with so many lucky coincidences and so many friendly people in my life??? :-)
P.S. I also didn't have to pay for the Akku. The Akku-Boy had faith that I will come to the shop the next day in order to pay. :-)
P.S. I also didn't have to pay for the Akku. The Akku-Boy had faith that I will come to the shop the next day in order to pay. :-)
Sehr schoener Post :-)
ReplyDeleteHat mich zum laecheln gebracht.
Glueck gehabt und schoen, das man so nette Leute kennt.
lari96
Du bist ja auch eine von den lieben Menschen in meinem Leben... :-)
ReplyDelete