My colleague's dad is a hunter, and every now and then, I get fresh bones from him for the boys. Charlie likes to sniff at them, but no way he's gonna eat all that raw meat still attached to the bones! :-D
Stöpsel, on the other hand, he loves the real deal! Especially today, when I brought him an entire deer skull (thankfully, eyes and other organs had been kindly removed)! Yummy, yummy. He ate the whole thing at once! If that doesn't make him a real badass, I don't know what does. ;-)
Stöpsel, on the other hand, he loves the real deal! Especially today, when I brought him an entire deer skull (thankfully, eyes and other organs had been kindly removed)! Yummy, yummy. He ate the whole thing at once! If that doesn't make him a real badass, I don't know what does. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment