If you ask me, there's never enough Winter... and apart from a few cold weeks in the beginning of the year, it hasn't been enough snow and ice for me this year, too. But well, at least there's still some snow... And with a bit of sunshine, I have to admit I enjoyed this weather, too. :-)
We went back to our old neighbourhood in Turku, today. :)
With this kind of weather, the boys are almost invisible... :-D
My favourite tree.
Heeling in lockstep! That's advanced skills already! :-D
Otherwise the boys are doing very well! Finally they have recovered from their surgery (only their shaved butts have not yet recovered). I can see that they are again happy and playful and without any pain, which is a big relieve!
Stöpseli found something delicious...
FYI, he didn't kill the deer - and he couldn't keep the leg either. ;)
Ever since the castration, I keep on observing the dogs. Has something changed? The answer: nope. Nothing has changed. Like, at all!
The neighbour's bitch in heat followed us on our walks (she only revealed herself, when we were already 3-4 km away from home, so I couldn't send her back... that smart bitch! :-D ).
And the boys? Interested in her as ever. Especially Stöpsel is highly attracted to her beauty.
Stöpsel tried hard to make love to her...
... just not finding the right angle. ;-D
That the boys would be still this interested in a bitch, was a bit of a surprise (and disappointment). But at least, when we are at home, they don't cry any more. And they relax and sleep just fine. I suppose that's better than nothing...
















No comments:
Post a Comment