It's Norway's constitution day. And it was the day after the Trolltunga hike. I just quickly wanted to peek what's going on in the city on that day... But the centre was packed with people - all dressed very nicely either in their regional/national costumes or at least wearing the good attire - waiting for THE PARADE. I had to wait - I believe it was more than 2 hours - until the parade was over, before I could move again. But well, it was a nice summary of what's going on in Bergen. Every office (police, army, fire brigade...), every school, every club was walking by and representing themselves. If you are uncertain what new job or hobby to start, you just stand there, watch, and pick the most likeable... :-D
Those drummer boys are apparently unique for Bergen.
Apart from drumming on May 17, they also build the biggest bonfire on Midsummer eve.
We'll see about that... ;-)
:-D
Hansa, the local brewery. Beer tastes like in Finland...
The students!
A bit like Vappu, but without the white hats. ;)
Btw, why don't we have student overalls in Germany? :-D
What's to improve? ;)
In the evening, there was a big firework display - I only peeked from the window. :)




















No comments:
Post a Comment