We're in Bergen for only 1,5 weeks - it does feel a lot longer. ;)
But finally my apartment is sort of, kind of ready to live in. Neighbours are met and judged as very nice. I finally make my way to work without any detours - in 15 min by bike (including a little pushing it uphills :) ). And I have found a couple of supermarkets, where I like both the prices (considering...) as well as the assortment. And every day there's a new path to discover with the dogs. Conveniently, I do loose my way very often, and every time I discover another nice trail! :) And that's basically all I have seen from Bergen so far - the mountains. No surprise there... ;)
The weather hasn't been all that nice in Bergen compared to what I've heard from other parts in Europe... but no rain either! Only wind and clouds.
Charlie ready for take off!
Doesn't it look like in Jena?!! My new favourite trail! :-)
This morning, we then finally caught up with the summery weather!
Sun, 24°C, no wind. And coffee on the balcony! :-)
For a change, we climbed up another mountain. The highest in Bergen and the one I look at every day from my window: Mount Ulriken. :-)
To our delight, there were still a few snow residues left! :-D
The view knocked Charlie off his paws.
For the lazy people, there's a cable car to the top.
And btw, the mountain seen on the right, opposite of Mount Ulriken, that's our "house mountain", Mount Løvstakken. We live somewhere below it.
Family portrait ;)
















No comments:
Post a Comment