The weather has been really nice these past weeks. And I am actually quite happy that this weekend it's a little less nice - I finally have an excuse for not wondering around so much. ;) I'm not sure what is the actual cause, but since Friday, both of my forefeet hurt, when I walk. I assume it's been quite an increase in walking demand compared to before... poor feet of mine. ;-)
But what else can you do, when weather and view are like this:
view from our 'house mountain'
In the center of Bergen - made beautiful by my neighbour Geir! :)
A new trail I discovered starting at Bergen's drinking water reservoir.
It's nicely not steep and wide. :)
Norwegians are rather attractive people...
And no wonder, they jogg and climb all day long. ;)
So, this weekend it's been mostly cloudy and a little rainy. Thank god... ;)
I could stay home!
Mount Ulriken: gone. ;)
On Friday, on my way home, I drove over a huge rusty nail and it destroyed the back tire of my bicycle. Saturday, I attempted to fix my bike, but you wouldn't believe how complicated this can be... It took 6 people and several hours, and in the end, I brought it to a bicycle repair shop anyways. :-D No need to go into the details, but I am a lot wiser about bikes and their tubes now. And I will probably remember the Norwegian word for "tube" now: "slange", which sounds like "Schlangen" and makes perfect sense. :-D
And the other good news about it was that I got to know the neighbourhood a little better and that I ran into this great sculpture, which I like a lot!





















No comments:
Post a Comment