Sunday, 13 September 2015

First week back home

Today, I participated with Charlie in yet another official Rally-TOKO competition (our second in 'AVO class'). Well, well... what can I say? We got the worst result ever - 89/100 points. Charlie earned 10 points deduction for not fully lying down and I earned 1 point deduction for bending over a little, when telling him to spin. Stupid mistakes, as always. :) 
BUT we received again the "judge's favourite" prize, which meant a toy for Charlie, sweets for me, and some treats for Stöpsel (Charlie wouldn't eat those...) - in other words, the entire family was happy after all! ;-) :-D


The rest of the weekend was/is calm - we have to slowly get used to being home again! ;-) The biggest relief upon our return has been that neighbour's puppy Lilly hasn't developed into a Kromi-eating watchdog. ;) Despite her more and more daunting looks, she is the same happy baby she has always been! :-) Stöpsel and Lilly quickly picked up where they left off: playing. :-)


And of course we found a toad again! I must say I admire their "balls". This one just stopped in the middle of her movement and then didn't blink an eye even when the boys sniffed her real thoroughly... :-D
And no worries, we tested the toads patience for only a few minutes. It then 'happily' walked away. (Yes, a toad doesn't jump like an ordinary frog, a toad walks! Majestically. ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment