I am a victim of abuse by a crow. A bloodthirsty one. On a graveyard.
One moment Stöpsel finds a crow's feather on the ground and sniffs it. The next, I hear 2 crows roister in the tree and imposingly sharpening their beaks on branches. I don't like those crows very much, so I told Stöpsel to leave the feather be and to continue moving. But too late! The bloody crow came down from her tree and attacked Stöpsel. Quite mildly so, because he got only its feet on the back. But then the bloody crow turned around came towards me. I didn't sniff that feather, for god's sake!!
While I was already going back the same way we had come from, the crow first flew very close over my head. Then it came back, burrowed his claws in my head while flying over me. And then decided that I am not retreating fast enough, so it came from behind - I thought it had let go of me already - landed for a split second on my head and hammered his bloody beak in the back of my head! NOT COOL!! That hurt. Still hurts a little. Not talking about the trauma. I'm not sure I can go back to this graveyard again... ;)
(In case you wonder what I did on a graveyard in the first place: for lack of a park, that's where we have our morning walks. :) )
(In case you wonder what I did on a graveyard in the first place: for lack of a park, that's where we have our morning walks. :) )
And if I might complain: What happened to Stöpsel's bird-hunting instinct, when this thing came crashing down from the sky??? For once, when it would have been useful, he suddenly lost his appetite for bird... ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment