Sometimes, I take great pride in being this strong, independent woman. I enjoy my life! There is not much I am afraid of and very little that I cannot handle on my own! In short, I got this shit handled! Hell, I can change the wheels on my car! Duh! If that's not being independent, I don't know what is.
But then sometimes...
I can't communicate with the delivery guy on the phone (lack of Norwegian skills).
The winter tires haven't survived 'Bergen Summer' all that well (rain - iron - rust and stuff...).
How to get Norwegian TV to work?
Air conditioner = heating not working.
Fridge is out of order.
I want to go somewhere I can't take the dogs along with...
Bureaucracy. Rules. Fines.
Bloody internet won't work.
I need to see a doctor.
There is smoke coming from the front of my car...
...
In times like these, I got this shit handled as well. With a little help from my friends. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment