I can't help but think about last Christmas... Much has changed since then! It's funny how much we all love our little routines and the known, and how much more difficult it is to make changes in ones life even if you're not entirely happy with the way things are. I am glad I finally had the guts to try something new! As before, things changed for the better! So, future-me, would you please remember: Just change what makes you unhappy and be all happy again! :-D
Despite the c r a z y weather (it changes every 5 minutes from rain to storm to thunderstorm to sunshine (only seconds) to heavy hail and back to rain and storm...), we climbed up to our favourite mountain behind the house. And up there we even had some sorts of white Christmas! ;-)
Merry Christmas everyone! :-)
Obviously, this is now the dark season. But I actually love it, too!
So here a few more pictures from previous walks on the dark side of Bergen...
below a christmas star, in case you haven't noticed ;)
Sea fog! You've gotta love it! :-)
Oh, somebody took nice time lapse images of the sea fog!!! So, so lovely. :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment