Before I show some photos from the game drive we went on after the hike, I want to show you some pictures I took in the airplanes. Is it just me or is the bird's eye view equally fascinating also for other people?? :-D Because I l o v e how the world looks like from above! And if the world from above is Africa... It is my personal heaven! :)
Btw, if anybody is interested: I could make you experience the flight from Kilimanjaro via Nairobi and Zanzibar to the Masai Mara as if you'd fly over yourself. I took so many pictures... if you go through them real fast - you believe you can fly (over Africa)! ;-D
But in case you also want the sound effects, here is a short video from the little airplane we took to go from Masai Mara back to Nairobi. Awesome! If you ask me. :)
And here some more "aero-photos":
Leaving Kilimanjaro airport - Tanzania below
Kenya from above
We made a short detour to Zanzibar, but we stayed in the airplane... :)
Zanzibar
On the way from Zanzibar to Nairobi
Looks like a volcano to me.
In Nairobi we left most of our luggage behind and took a teeny-tiny airplane to fly to Masai Mara.
It's like driving in a bus...
... but better! :-D
Kenya from above
It was so very dry... the last rain season didn't bring much rain.
The locals now have to wait and hope for more rain coming in April...
Not easy to find some grass for the cattle...
Now this photo below is important!
It shows the one and only rhino I have seen on this trip!!! :-)
About to land in Masai Mara
I love those acacia trees.
!
And a few photos from when we had to fly back to Nairobi...graveyard in Nairobi
arriving back in Nairobi
























No comments:
Post a Comment